Thursday, January 3, 2013

Wine Country

My Time Made Easy's Pretty Patterns Challenge this week is using a sketch that I have turned on its head.


 I used one of the newest sets of stamps by MTME: 

Vintage Vineyard © 25 Plus Images - Digital

I  added flourishes from the set right on the paper image, and printed it out in the perfect size for my card...saving TIME and INK.
I used the papers by MTME that go with these stamps.

Un-Wined Vinyard ©
Try your hand with this sketch. Be sure to purchase some of the beautiful stamp sets. Play with the digital images and  made them your won.

Have fun with it!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Bev! Your card is gorgeous! Love the rich colors! So pretty! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bev, great card! I love your use of the Vintage Valley stamp set. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments...please leave one!