Thursday, January 24, 2013

Who Holds Your Key?

Digital Delights has done it again!

This beautiful stamp just screamed for a vintage venue. I colored it with Prismacolor Pencils, then softened it with some mineral spirits. Gold Stickles on the key and clear glitter around the holes in the valentine dress it up.

I cut a lattice on my new Silhouette. We are becoming friends, slowly.
The gold mesh ribbon is from Hobby Lobby, as well as the pearls in the corners.

The patterned paper is by Colorbox. The ribbon is curled with my heat tool...one of my favorite techniques.

I used Distress ink around the edges of the card, and tore a couple of the corners. 

Finally, I had an old stretch bracelet the got too loose, so I took it apart and used one of the charms on this card.

Visit Digital Delights. There are links in my sidebar...and HAVE FUN!

Bev

3 comments:

  1. Hi Bev!
    This is really lovely! All the different elements you've added make this so soft and warm. Awesome work as always!
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bev, there is just something about the papers and color tone that makes this card kind of an "old world" vintage wonderfulness. Love it! NancyD

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Bev:)
    Hugs
    Wendy (aka Louby Loo)
    www.digitaldelightsbyloubyloo.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments...please leave one!