Wednesday, January 30, 2013

I Teach Artsy Papercrafting

"That's so pretty."

"How did you do that?"

"I want to learn to do that!

"Can you show me how?"

Yes I can!

I have been asked by several women if I can teach them how I do what I do...be it coloring and shading, layout designing, or creating crafts with paper and stamps.

I am thrilled to announce: 

"My Kinda Creations" Classes!

More information to come, so make sure you join my blog or follow me by email, on the right.
 That way you won't miss a thing!

While you wait, enjoy these precious pictures of me and my granddaughter, Lily:











2 comments:

  1. Love these pics Bev... just one question... Who was having more fun =) You are Blessed!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how awesome to hear you'll be teaching ... you are such a talented, artistic person! That's awesome! Speaking of AWESOME ... LOVE these photos of you and little Lily! What a cutie! Enjoy her ... they grow up too fast! I just spent Saturday with my daughter & grand-daughter, picking out her wedding dress! Yep, she'll be 21 in March and she's getting married in October! Oh my ... where did the time go?
    HUGS from OHIO
    Dar
    DAR'S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    P.S. I'm your newest subscriber ... don't want to lose track of you again! LOL

    ReplyDelete

I love comments...please leave one!