Wednesday, December 5, 2012

5 Golden Rings

The Stamping Boutique  Group at Paper Craft Planet is having a "12 Days of Christmas" event, and over the next several weeks they will have challenges AND tutorials! 
The Stamping Boutique
We are up to 5 now...

My inspiration piece is this adorable image of the golden rings. I used some diecuts left over from the Card Club I attend in my community, and some scraps of "Totally Tartan" paper by Digital Delights.

The image is colored with Prismacolor Markers. I used Stickles to dress up my scene, and some really cool gold mesh ribbon from Hobby Lobby. The wire is simply wrapped around a chop stick, and secured with the tiny Christmas Bell brad in the center of the Pointsettia. The sentiment is a sticker I acquired at Card Club from Janice. The frame is a die cut (unknown brand).

I am entering this card in the following challenges:



Enjoy the Season!
...Bev

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments...please leave one!