Sunday, September 23, 2012

A Cute "Hottie"


The Red Carpet Studios card challenge this week has a SCI-FI theme...actually I think my card is more fantasy than sci-fi, but whatever...here it is in all it's cuteness!

I love the RCS challenges! Every other week is a layout then a card challenge. And the ideas are so thought provoking...try them out...really fun!

Our sponsor this week is, Stamp N Doodle

The randomly chosen winner of this challenge will receive 2 digital images!

Now back to my card...


I used this adorable Bugaboo image. Perfect for a birthday, boy or girl! The sentiment is from Kitten Cuties by Crafty Secrets.

I colored my dragon with Prismacolor markers, and used the "out of the box" technique. I love black (in case you haven't noticed on all my blog entries!) so a tiny frame around the box accentuates my focal point. I used CTMH cs and paper, and a Martha Stewart punch on the black corners. Glittery brads from my stash, and hand drawn stitching embellish this layout, along with ribbon from Walmart, and Stickles from Hero Arts.

I am entering this card in some challenges...
2 Sisters Challenge Blog - Things with Wings 9/30
Challenge Up Your Life-  Fantasy 9/29
Send a Smile 4 Kids - Anything Goes for Kids 10/6
The Crafter's Cafe - Stitching real or faux 10/1


 
Well, Happy Fall it All, and get over to Red Carpet Studios to join in the fun with your aliens, dragons, monsters, and other spacey stamp images...have fun,

Bev

3 comments:

I love comments...please leave one!